Friday 9 December 2011

From My Bed!

Well finally the cold caught up with me and I got a chest infection. BOOO! Annoying but I guess to be expected?! Have started some oral antibiotics to hopefully get me through xmas and new year without needing to go in and have iv's.

I feel like all my energy has been sucked out of me. It makes it hard to look after the 2 kiddies even with Chris to help me. My patience is a little tested due to being tired too which is not really fair on everyone that has to put up with me! I just hope they understand I have my off days like everyone else.

I have felt so full of life and buzzing recently which has been amazing considering the year I have had! Which is why I am disappointed to be lay in bed while Chris and the kiddies watch Happy Feet downstairs. I don't wanna have to come to bed in the day and miss out on things going on downstairs. It is so frustrating but there is no point me pushing myself as I will just end up getting more poorly. My body is calling out for a bit of rest.

Even with my body feeling a bit weak and tired I still managed to get on my exercise bike with a bit of help from "Love On The Transplant List" which is the most moving documentary I have ever seen. It made me move my butt and do a bit of exercise to help myself. Usually I feel better after getting motivated and doing something but today I had no such luck I just feel knackered and my lungs are hurting me.

Oh my god I am going to stop moaning now as I'm sure no one wants to read about someone going on and on lol.

So I will get some rest now then get up and put some make up on as I am sporting the "white as a ghost" look! Go to the docs then its back home to play COD with the hubby and have an early one I think xxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. You shouldn't say sorry for the way your feeling,your not scared to say how your feeling when your on top of the world,and neither should you say sorry if your feeling under the weather,chin up and keep smiling Kim,you've got family and friends who love you no matter how your feeling,never forget that ; )

    ReplyDelete