Friday 16 December 2011

Bit Lost

I know for a fact every person with CF will experience feeling lost quite a few times throughout our lives.

I am going through this at the moment. Reason being, I am in bed most of the day every day, I can't play with Livvy or do much with Jayden as I feel completely exhausted.

It really is wrecking my head right now cos what kind of life is lying in bed all day? I always here Livvy giggling and talking and know I'm missing out on that! Chris is looking after the kiddies pretty much single handedly at the moment which I know he doesn't mind but I want to be able to help.

I have been havin some terrible chest pains all day long but today they have eased. I am seriously keeping my fingers crossed that I have turned a corner today with feeling slightly better but I think its going to be a slow process. The thought of having to wrap all the pressies, get the xmas food shop and a couple more pressies fills me with dread it really does cos everything even as little as cutting Jayden's veg for his purees today knackered me out.

Anyway enough of me moaning. Over and out!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. Where was onwards and upwards in there,I didn't see it once!!! Keep postive chick : )

    ReplyDelete