Thursday 1 December 2011

Busy Busy Busy Bee!

Buuuuzzzzzzzz!

I never thought I would see the day where I was so busy that when I did sit down and try and chill I wouldn't like it!!! But it has happened! I really really don't want to sit down!

Reason for this is cos I CAN actually cope with being busy! I CAN cope with walking around shopping, I CAN do housework, I can play with Livvy and run after her without feeling exhausted or having a huge coughing fit! It feels so damn good I cannot even begin to tell you! I feel normal again and like my body is stronger and able to repair itself without the need for antibiotics or other wondeful potions the doctors would like me to take. My prescription to myself is pure and simple..... EXERCISE! I will say it again EXERCISE! I would put a million pound if I had it on exercise being the key to staying out of hospital. Also alongside exercise another thing that is absolutely essential is a PMA... Positive Mental Attitude! As cheesey as it sounds I swear it is true.

I am putting my faith in the gym and my determination to stay positive to stay out of hospital and infection free.... My first point that I have proven to myself is that I have had a cold and usually it goes straight onto my chest but ohhhh NO! Not this time! I will not allow it! I have carried on exercising through feeling rubbish and now I am pretty much recovered from the cold without so much as a sniff of any antibiotics :o) proud of myself and so I should be!

Long may the positivity continue and even improve! My new motto is "Onwards and Upwards" and that is the only direction I am planning on going!

Love to all that have supported or been there for me! You know who you are! Xxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

2 comments:

  1. woo hooo!!! Great to hear you so positive sis! as you don't wanna sit down you can come to zumba tonight :) Very proud of you and love you lots! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick message to say that I enjoy reading your positive updates on Facebook and also whe you write these blogs,I never read blogs because they bore the shit out of me,but yours is full of positive things and how well your doing since your change of lifestyle... Keep up the good work and I'm happy your seeing the benifits of all your hard work x keep it up Kim

    ReplyDelete