Friday 23 December 2011

Bursting.....

With excitement! A complete contract from my last blog. For once things seem to be going my way. My body tollerated the antibiotics so I went in for 2 nights and I am back out on Xmas eve eve!

I feel tons better already and I have many more drugs to take hehe!

What can I say about my welcome home?!? Chris put the santa lights on in the window especially to welcome me home cos he knows I love seeing it and I know its his little cute way of welcoming me home but shhh don't tell anyone ;o) hehe...

Livvy was having her dinner and almost jumped out of her highchair and shouted Mommy Mommy! She was even more impressed when I showed her the choccy penny's I bought her on the way home! One look at Jay and he beamed his "I love my Mommy" smile and had a big kiss and cuddle with my gorgeous, amazing husband!

I am so very greatful to be at home right now. It feels sureal!

Even though my voice is nearly gone I took Livvy to bed and read her a story. She kept saying Mommy better and medecine. Its scary how much she is growing up and understanding things but she knows it as the norm which is the best way. Its amazing to be able to explain to her that I have to go away but I will always always come home again.

I have had lots of kind messages from people which have helped me so much. Special mention to my hubby as always, my Dad for bringing my lil family in to see me, my Mum for making me a lovely cornish pasty and other goodies, Nikki for always being there for me and always makin me laugh even in the crap times, Chris' parents Mandy and Steve for always checking on me and being there for me and Chris, my new found friend Grant who has been a surprising help lol and to everyone else who have sent messages.

I am currently sat waiting for a chinese then I'm going to get my feet tickled and watch some tv.

Tomorrow I am going to get a couple of pressies and that's about it. Gonna have a nice relax and enjoy a family Xmas.

Merry Xmas to everyone. Remember the good times and cherish your family and friends. Don't sweat the small stuff.... Onwards and Upwards baby!!! Xxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment