Monday 7 February 2011

I Am Pregnant!

It keeps dawning on me! I am nearly 7 weeks now :o)

Chest is still doing well. It's been nearly one and a half months since I had IV's. I had my port flushed today for the first time in god knows how long due to the fact I have needed so many lots of antibiotics last year!

Livvy was super sick last night. She hasn't been sick since she was a baby bless her. And due to the fact I cooked a lovely roast with garlic potatoes it really did not look or smell good coming back up!!! YUK!!! Chris had it all over him too lol sorry babe :op

My belly is growing by the day which is lovely but making me wonder how big i'm going to get this time. I was pretty small with Livvy so i'm hoping for the same so my lungs don't get too squashed. Especially as i'm going to be heavily pregnant through the summer!

Well I have just finished my nebs and my in laws are here so i'm going to go now. Black ops is calling later too hehe :o) bye for now xx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you will get used to the idea when you start getting fat lol.
    Can't wait, I'm all excited for you.

    ReplyDelete