Thursday 6 October 2011

My Hubby, My Hero!

I am lay in bed right now and its 1pm in the afternoon. I didn't sleep very well at all last night as I have just come out of hospital and its quite normal for me to take a couple of days to get used to being home and sharing a bed again! As i'm sure Chris agrees as he steals my side of the bed when i'm not here :op .....

This blog is dedicated to you Chris Moult! The most amazing husband and Daddy anyone could ever wish for....

Over my whole life I have been very open with anyone that I come into contact with about the fact I have CF. It's not that CF defines me as a person it is just a huge part of my life and it effects pretty much every aspect of my life now I am getting older as my health has taken a bit of a battering.

Not long after meeting Chris I had to go into hospital and even then he didn't really seem to be effected by it at all. He came to see me every day and never seemed put off. The problem with CF is we look so well most of the time and its not until you see us pumping ourselves full of antibiotics or coughing our guts up lol! So even though I was upfront and told Chris all about my illness I don't think he realised quite how hard times could get.

Enough of my waffling..... The point is..... Chris is the most amazin person I have ever met. He came along and showed me that soulmates do exist and that I could be happy and content and so completely in love with someone that not alot else matters. He gave me 2 stunning children when I thought I couldn't have any! He has stood by me when I have been so poorly and scared. When I go into hospital he looks after the kids 99% single handedly! Now anyone with 2 kids knows how hard it must be to look after 2 kids on your own. But what most people don't experience is looking after 2 kids whilst your wife is 45 mins away in hospital feeling extrmely ill and being unable to do anything about it.

Personally I don't think many people could do what he does and even if sometimes he feels like he can't take much more he goes and takes it! Cos our lives are on a constant rollercoaster but he makes it all easier to cope with and if I hadn't met him then my life would have been very unfulfilled.

I am so so proud of you babe, you have coped with more than most and you cope so well. I am so thankful that I met you and so glad you love me as much as I love you. I know we have a rough time most of the time but as long as we have each other and our babies then screw everythin else ;o)

Mwaaaa xxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment