Saturday 15 October 2011

Good Times....

You know what? I have felt  SUPER sorry for myself lately. Even though I know I shouldn't I still have. Knowing that I shouldn't means I don't for long. Unlike alot of people who think they are allowed to feel sorry for themselves (maybe they are allowed and have good reason?) and I don't think they do. But hey that's another blog..... This is to say I had such a great day today......

My beautiful, gorgeous boy is now 11 weeks old and is around 9lb 11oz!! He is doing so amazingly well the little piggy lol :o) I am so very proud of him for progressing so well. One thing I will say is that having a prem baby means you forget that they progress alot slower in comparison to full term 11 week olds. Really if Jayden was full term he would only be 3 weeks old today so he really he is progressing completely normally its just he has been around a while and I need to keep that in mind.

He looks at me with the most beautiful blue eyes and really takes in everything that you say and is SO on the verge of smiling at us! It is so lovely to see him alert as he has done a hell of alot of sleeping while he has been on the planet bless him. Right now he is sitting in his little swing fast asleep as he has had a lovely bubbly bath and a nice big bottle of milk :o)

Me, Chris and Livvy spent alot of time in the garden this afternoon. I was swinging her around and around and getting majorly dizzy and nearly falling over. I had to push through the coughing fits. I almost don't notice the fact I am coughing. It's almost as normal as talking but not quite! Luckily Livvy is used to me coughing and doesn't really take much notice which makes me feel ALOT better about it. I guess its only natural as I cough so much it IS normal to her. I still managed to laugh so hard and enjoy every second despite the coughing and its all down to my darling daughter and her most stunning smile and giggles. How could you concentrate on the negatives when you are interacting with such a delight?

Its days like this that I never want to end its days like this I wish my body let me carry on swinging and laughing but it always ends with me needing to take a break or sit down. But as long as I have breath in my lungs I will make sure I try my best for my children and husband.

Love you all lots xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment