Monday 24 January 2011

Happy Times!

So everything has settled down LOADS now. Me and Chris and everyone else seems alot more excited and happy and confident in my ability to have another child. Their confidence and ours is due to me being commited to looking after myself. I am taking my relevent nebulisers, doing my physio and taking my tablets.

Thankfully my outlook completely changed from new years day. I started to read a book that someone lent me called "Ask And It Is Given" which basically tells you that you can have whatever you want in life you just have to be open enough to accept it. You have to concentrate on the positive and not the negative. When I had swine flu in December 2010 it honestly scared me. I know I bounced back very quickly but it still was a wake up call to me. I am not indestructable and I need to look after myself. So this book came along at a time that I maybe needed some guidance and a different outlook on things. Also the book gives you processes of how to make yourself feel better by thinking about more positive things. Some things it says are a bit far out but hey if the bits that seem helpful to me help then who cares?!

So anyway..... The hospital called me back 2 days after I found out I was pregnant. I was thinking they would want to see me straight away but they surprised me by being happy with seeing me in a months time in their clinic for mommy's to be! They had no issues with me at all. That gave me alot of confidence :)

So now we are getting very excited that we are giving Livvy a little brother or sister YAY hehehe!! I can't believe we are having another baby!! We have nicknamed the baby Pea or Dry Roasted Peanut lol. Sad I know :)

I know things won't be easy but it will be worth every second. Long may my new found health continue, my little Pea grow healthily and my angels Livvy and Chris be happy and healthy xxx

1 comment: