Friday 27 May 2011

Feeling Down

I managed to stay positive for over 24 hours and even though Lisa is bringing Chris and Livvy over to see me in the morning I still feel miserable being in here away from them both.

Just feel empty and lonely and my heart physically aches for a cuddle from them both.

I love hearing Livvy chatting in the background when me and Chris are speaking on the phone and I cherish every single picture Chris sends me of Livvy doing different things.... But with each picture and each phone call it hurts more to be away from them.

I have tried all sorts of things to get through my time in here and nothing seems to help it just gets harder the longer I'm here. They are worth it though and would do 1000000 days in here for 1 day with my Livvy :o)

Gonna get back to watching corrie now and hopefully Pea will wake up soon and start kicking the hell out of me to remind me I'm not alone xxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment