Friday 27 May 2011

Back Again

I'm back in hospital again but I don't feel terrible so it's ok.

I woke up this morning alone and it's so strange! I'm used to hearing Livvy chatting and laughing to herself which always gives me that motivation to get up out of bed cos I know that a cuddle and kiss are waiting for me :o) that makes everything worthwhile. Then we go downstairs and I usually go to the toilet and she comes with me lol! She is now officially named as my toilet buddy hahaha :o) It feels odd when she isn't there when I go now!!

Then I usually make a cup of coffee and recently been followed by a bowl of curry for brekkie! Then we sit down and watch some TV together. Sometimes she sits on me and sometimes she is just walking around and playing with her toys but when I put the baby/birthing programmes on Livvy loves watching them! She has her little ritual that she does about 5 times a day without any prompting from anyoe where she comes up to me, pulls up my top, kisses my bump, pulls my top back down and waves goodbye :o) it's the sweetest thing ever.

I think Livvy understands that there is something in there but I don't think she realises that something is going to come out kicking and screaming and taking attention from her Mommy and Daddy! But I know me and Chris will do our best and we are both good parents so I know it will be fine :o)

The point of this post was cos I am not at home to be able to do these things writing it down makes me remember in detail what I do in the morning and it's almost like doing it for real..... But it's not the same obviously it just helps me a little bit :o)

Missin you loads Chris and Livvy, you are both my absolute world xxxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment