Friday 18 March 2011

Lots But Nothing!

It feels like AGES since I wrote something on my blog and I feel like I have been super busy but can't actually remember what I have been busy doing?! Lol :o)

I guess I have been building my relationship back up with Livvy as she was a bit funny with me for a while after I came out of hospital which is pretty normal. A friend was staying with us for a few days and unfortunately Livvy was more interested in him than me so I had to wait for him to leave before things started getting back to normal. For this reason I am now reluctant to have anyone stay as it effects my relationship with Livvy and I wont let anything stand in the way of us bonding!!

So just an over all update is that I came off my IV antibiotics a couple of days ago and I feel pretty good :o) I went to the hospital yesterday for a check up and a chat to the labour doctors and the CF doctors together and they were all very happy with my progress in the pregnancy and my lung function is just as good as when I came out of hospital so my main aim is to maintain that as it is and I will be chuffed if I can do that. It will involve doing more exercise and keeping up with nebs and physio. Luckily my energy levels are sooooo much better since I got past 12 weeks in the pregnancy which feels fab!! Its been hard work up until the last couple of days so now I have no excuse to miss excercise BOOO hehe ;o)

Livvy has been getting so cheeky recently.... Her personality just keeps growing and growing!! She never fails to make me and Chris laugh on a daily basis :o) I just cannot wait to see her being a big sister to little Pea.... She is going to be great! She is already learning how to feed the baby on her dolly lol! Will post a pic to show how well she is doing.

There is alot of things to do around the house before the baby gets here. Livvy is going to go into a big bed so that Pea can have the cot. We need to sort out our tip of a spare room once we find out the sex of the baby so its all ready for when he/she comes. Also the garden is in the process of being finished! Livvy has been loving running in the garden and playing in her playhouse. My father in law is making me a herb garden which I cant wait to start using! Especially when I am having a cooking frenzy at the moment and want to use fresh ingrediants! Cant stay out of the kitchen and have been eating homemade lasagne for brekkie for the last 2 days lol! Terrible but my excuse is baby wants it hehehe :o)

So things are very good at the moment, I am very content and happy. I have a scan next week so will know exact due date. Chris has his theory test for his driving license soon and soooo hoping he passes as its so important. Fingers well and truely crossed! Xxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment