Wednesday 29 February 2012

Bowling!

We haven't been out on a date type thing for no idea how long! We were meant to be going to the cinema the day before but I wasn't feeling good enough to go.

I wasn't going to let anything stop me going bowling even though I still felt a bit rubbish before we left. Chris' parents had the kiddies for us and they took them out to the park then they had some chip shop chips :o)

Me and Chris played 2 games. We had a bit of a competition going on from when we first met. I had kicked his arse the first time and he kicked my arse the 2nd time so this was meant to be the decider! Me and Chris both play any game to win! Else what's the point?! Lol :o)

First game started and I was beating him up until the 7th ball so not far from the end and Chris pulls out a strike and completely changes the game and he ended up beating me. I wasn't too fussed about that game as he won fair and square! The second game started and yet again I was winning up until the 8th ball this time! So right near the end... I had a huge coughing fit as the sputum is that thick on my chest that it started moving cos I was getting out of breath bowling! I was so annoyed at my body.... Why the hell is it out of breath just throwing a ball down! I couldn't stop coughing and I felt so embarrassed... Even when people don't take much notice as the music is loud and everyone is concentrating mostly on what they are doint but I still feel like 100 pairs of eyes are on me. Chris kept telling me to sit down and take it easy but me being me thought I would carry on and just get the game over with. So whilst still coughing I bowled my 8th go and screwed it up. Chris overtook me and I refused to bowl the last ball as I was still coughing and majorly pissed off that I had been beaten all cos my cough made my whole body exhausted and I didn't rest for 5 mins. Poor Chris tried to make me feel better by saying that game was void lol! Bless my man for saying the best things he could ever say. I'm sure a lot of people wouldn't have the patience if I stropped but he knows its due to me being so frustrated with the lack of being able to do normal things without struggling.

We went for something to eat and once we had ordered the usual sickness that I have had for weeks now decided to piss me off even more. So I tried to force down a 20oz steak! Yes I did say 20oz lol! Not a good plan when feeling extremely sick. I felt so sorry for Chris that this was out first time out without kids for ages and I have a miserable face on cos I feel terrible. We went home, I got into bed and slept for 3 hours and had to be woken up.

Hopefully we will be doing more things together soon and hope my body stops being a pain in the arse and causing me to be miserable.... Love you Chris, thanks for being understanding when I'm vile xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment