Wednesday 2 November 2011

3 Years!!

Well in a couple of days I will have been with Chris for 3 years!

I just seriously cannot believe how much we have done in that time....

2 children, got our own house, got married, been on holidays and just really realised what life is all about and what we both want from it.

We both had our wild days in one way or another and when we met each other we knew it was time to settle down. When I got pregnant with Livvy after such a short time together it really was make or break for our relationship. If Chris had not taken responsibility then life would be very different to what it is now. Lucky for me he has an extremely good family background so deep down there was a family man in there somewhere lol!

I really do have major respect for my man for sticking by me and being such an amazing Daddy even when things are really tough. He is my rock!

The main thing I wanna say about Chris is that he makes me laugh and he makes me smile, he gives the best hugs and kisses! He is my soul mate and my one true love that I wanna be with forever and who I love spending all my time with.

Happy 3 years babe I love you xxx
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

No comments:

Post a Comment